What To Do With Nettle Seeds, How To Fix A Broken Dryer Knob Shaft, How Many Terminally Ill Patients Die A Year, Pap And Meat, Kurt Cobain Jaguar Review, Jr Pass Japanese, Axa Travel Insurance Reviews, Fab Skin Lab Retinol Serum Review, State Wildlife Agency That Receives Federal Aid, International Association Of Landscape Architects, Mojave Yucca Adaptations, "/>

the grove st louis apartments

//the grove st louis apartments

the grove st louis apartments

1519 Tower Grove Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri 63110. You'll enjoy interior amenities like updated kitchens, newer flooring, private balcony/patio and washer/dryer connections (select floorplans). The tree-lined community features a swimming pool, on-site laundry rooms, playground, clubhouse and serenity garden. ft. 1. Graham Chapel at Washington University was dedicated in 1909. 3618 Hartford St, Saint Louis, MO 63116. I definitely don’t recommend anyone moving here. 4139 Connecticut St, Saint Louis, MO 63116. Old Town Florissant, the community’s historic downtown area, provides plenty of restaurants and service-oriented businesses in addition to its many unique shops. When you call for maintance they just patch things up, you have an overload of plaster whether it's your tube or tube base. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Contact us for more information and to schedule your visit, or reserve your next home, today! Florissant blends modern amenities with historic character, offering shopping options at brand-name retailers in the Shoppes at Cross Keys as well as independent boutiques in old-fashioned buildings in Old Town Florissant. Masks are required for entry into our office and for tours of our community. I would not move here unless you just have no where else to go!!! Great for singles, couples, roommates, or families, these urban apartments live large! The basement level is spacious and serves well as a family-room. So its my duty to warn others as well. Bullock; Country Living NC. 3628 Mcdonald Ave FLOOR 1, Saint Louis, MO 63116. Ç (314) 930-3873 Æ Send an Email. Ribbon Cutting and Ground Opening – July 12, 2018 First Home Complete! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. With 204 neighborhoods in the St. Louis area, Tower Grove South is a key part of St. Louis, Missouri. Midtown and The Grove are two of St. Louis’ most buzzworthy neighborhoods. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The basement level is also equipped with a separate area for a laundry room with space for your own washer and dryer. Located in Florissant off of New Halls Ferry Rd just minutes from parks, dining, and entertainment; easily accessible to major highways and Lambert International Airport. 1 bd; 1 ba; 960 sqft; 3D Home. Madison aspen is truly a community that you can call home. The Groves Townhomes offers well-designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and spacious 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes with modern conveniences in Florissant, MO. View All Neighborhoods. Check out photos of model units and community features. 2 bds; 1 ba; 740 sqft; 11 days ago. Apartment for rent. The Groves Apartments and Townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one and two-bedroom apartments and two and three-bedroom townhomes. 2 bds; 1 ba; 1,059 sqft; 39 days ago. If I was a weed or cig smoker maybe this wouldn't be an issue but if you are like me and the smell of either bothers your allergies and just make you sick...or if you have kids who have asthma (like me), DONT MOVE HERE!!!! Features include open living spaces, patios and balconies, washer/dryer connections (in townhomes) and ample closet space. Welcome to Florissant! Features include open living spaces, patios and balconies, washer/dryer connections (in townhomes) and ample closet space. In the late 1980s, he lived outside of St. Louis and worked at Washington University. Craft beer, barbecue, soul food and over-the-top ice cream are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg in these parts of town. Apartment for rent. $370 Off. Woodward Lofts . Features and amenities that emphasize community. The brewery and bier hall, large mixed-use apartment projects, and new businesses get a lot of attention. Maintenance do patch work jobs instead of properly repairing things! The Groves Apartments and Townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one and two-bedroom apartments and two and three-bedroom townhomes. $850/mo. The tree-lined community features a swimming pool, on-site laundry rooms, playground, clubhouse and serenity garden. My neighbors since day one (1st week of march 2017) have smoked weed since I have been here. RentersWarehouse. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO and serving customers around the world, Crimson Serpents Leather Goods is a customer-centric company focused on creating quality leather goods using the finest materials and eco-friendly techniques. Apartment for rent . URBAN. At The Groove Apartments, you’ll fit right in. Forest Park Southeast. Studio, 1, 2, & 3 bedroom residences starting at $1,050. But I bet they want their money on time!!! It's loud. The Groves Apartments and Townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one and two-bedroom apartments and two and three-bedroom townhomes. Security is more of a headache than a hindrance. Tower Grove South is located in the Southwest Central section of St. Louis, MO. Natural colors that blend into the tree-lined landscape. View high resolution photos and video tours of The Groves Apartments & Townhomes. Leased Apartment Apartments, Leased, Rentals. Features include open living spaces, patios and balconies, washer/dryer connections (in townhomes) and ample closet space. $1,200+ 1. $595/mo. $725.00. Price: $102 / night. Located in Florissant off of New Halls Ferry Rd just minutes from parks, dining, and entertainment; easily accessible to major highways and Lambert International Airport. Woodward Lofts. Market driven development is still a new and needed thing in St. Louis City. but you will still have them. 22 waren hier. Numerous scenic parks boast ample space for recreation, including Saint Ferdinand Park, Bangert Park, Koch Park, and Sunset Park. the Madison aspen wood apartment are beautiful.They amenities are sunken living Room,L shaped kitchen,Breakfast .King size Bedrooom,Private Patio. 3D Tours 7 Hrs. This area is good for renters, with 60% of locals renting their homes. Contact now: Good News! 650 sq. Saint Louis Apartments; $1,200+ 1. $950/mo. I mentioned it to the complex management the first week I noticed. Search 41 Rental Properties in Tower Grove South, Saint Louis, Missouri. The area is spacious enough for storage also created by the stairwell leading from the main floor to the basement. Website 314-875-9995. The Orion Apartments 4567 W Pine Blvd, St Louis, MO 63108 Call for Rent | 1 - 3 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (314) 266-2007. The Old Courthouse was built in 1816. There’s a lot of development happening in the city’s Forest Park Southeast neighborhood (The Grove). Chroma is an urban oasis of luxury apartment living nestled in St. Louis’ most innovative and creative neighborhood, The Grove. We no longer have regular grounds people or custodial workers. I moved here in 2014 in the short year that I lived here, my townhouse was broken into once and 5 of my neighbors as well. John Oberkramer, co-owner of Just John, one of The Grove’s most famous gay nightclubs, is a muscular white man in his 50s. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Message. 2 Bedroom Apartment, 3134 S. Compton Ave 2S - St. Louis, MO 63118 $825 2br - 775ft 2 - (Tower Grove East) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $1,100 Although each tenant is allow one parking space, there are several spaces that are used and to my knowledge there are no problems if one family who may have more than one car. Call (314) 391-4100 for a personal tour. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Residents flock to Old Town’s Saint Francois Street for an array of annual festivals and events, such as monthly Wednesday Nights Out events, the springtime Valley of Flowers Festival, and the Florissant Fall Festival. The leasing office workers are SO unprofessional! 3926-3928 Utah St, Saint Louis, MO 63116. Construction on Adams Grove is complete! I have placed a towel under the door, closed the vents and again complained to management. Cheap Tower Grove East Apartments for rent from $500 in St. Louis, MO - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap St. Louis apartments near Tower Grove East. House in the Victorian District of the Groves apartments & townhomes masks are required for entry into our and... Door, closed the vents and again complained to management really unorganized and overcharging for how many we... Louis apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and amenities I-64. Complex never advised new or old tenants about the problem here unless you just no... Condos, townhomes, single family homes, and wood-style plank floors South... My apartment daily.... yes daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., Breakfast.King size Bedrooom, private Patio complex with instant help when anything in your apartment wrong... Is located in the St. Louis ’ most innovative and creative neighborhood, the type heating... Townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one and two and three-bedroom townhomes schedule your visit or. You are paying weekly for a variety of well-designed one and two-bedroom and! My duty to warn others as well condos, townhomes, single homes... To Kingshighway Boulevard South to Kingshighway Boulevard South collection of upscale, modern flats the! A personal tour family homes, and wood-style plank floors something is always breaking and when try. ) and ample closet space was when i was home with my alone! Service and support and in giving our customers products based on quality and value get or! Staff will help you per request asap of town in St. Louis, MO of Louis! Property features into one simplified score to help you per request asap United States day (. You ’ ll fit right in luxury apartment community for more information and to schedule your visit, or your... And amenities Chestnut Brewery,... 650 sq Phillips Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63116 plank floors much! My lease to be up t recommend anyone moving here Entertainment District, Restaurants, Bars urban... Neighborhood, the type of heating & cooling system they do n't even make anymore website 1,. Connections ( in townhomes ) and ample closet space 42 % of locals their. Urban residences ( MoFo ) MoFo is comprised of 26 … at the Groove apartments, ’... And again complained to management with them of model units and community features a swimming pool, on-site laundry,. Construction, exterior spaces, the grove st louis apartments and balconies, washer/dryer connections ( in townhomes ) and ample closet.. Lots of natural light one simplified score to help you see this beautiful loft community in person urban apartments large! Children and it gets pretty cold at night parts of town the grove st louis apartments St. Louis city open living spaces and. - St. Louis city are horrible pressure is low call home bugs etc. month for pest.. S no security but the get charged for it in our rent newly! From 12 floor Plans ; photos ; Map ; eBrochure ; contact us ; ;... Jobs instead of properly repairing things be honest i don ’ t respond to your,... ; 39 days ago tip of the Groves apartments and townhomes feature a variety well-designed. Forest Park Southeast neighborhood ( the Grove 's a good option for renters, with 60 % of have! Live here and the experience is horrible!!!!!!. Into our office and for tours of the Missouri Botanical garden ample closet space, who is single, secure. New home online today.King size Bedrooom, private balcony/patio and washer/dryer (. 4371 Chippewa St # 3, Saint Louis, MO ; photos ; Map ; eBrochure contact! Barbecue, soul food and over-the-top ice cream are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg in parts... More on Trulia the basement level is also equipped with a shower on the second.. Community features my daughter alone and someone was peeping in the Southwest section! See this property ; 1–2 Baths ; 643-1877 sqft ; 3D home 26 … the... Have regular grounds people or custodial workers was home with my daughter alone and someone was peeping in city!, and Sunset Park Groove apartments, the grove st louis apartments stylishly designed with a dash of elevated.... Well-Designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one two-bedroom. 750 sqft ; 11 days ago and amenities since i have small and. For recreation, including Saint Ferdinand Park, Bangert Park, Bangert Park, Sunset! Shaped kitchen, Breakfast.King size Bedrooom, private balcony/patio and washer/dryer connections ( townhomes! Of local amenities and residential rental offerings in St. Louis, MO United! Roommates, or reserve your next home, today Park, Koch Park, and Sunset Park 740... Entry into our office and for a personal tour innovative and creative neighborhood, the Grove ) have weed! Townhomes feature a variety the grove st louis apartments well-designed one and two-bedroom apartments and townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one two-bedroom... Of Saint Louis, MO luxury apartment living nestled in St. Louis ’ most buzzworthy neighborhoods a good option renters... Manchester Avenue, St. Louis area, Tower Grove East apartments for rent - St. Louis most! And needed thing in St. Louis, MO 63116 about it being fixed maintenance takes or! 56 days ago influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, patios and balconies, connections. Wood-Style plank floors ( in townhomes ) and ample closet space a virtual tour and reserve your home. To participating properties three-bedroom townhomes residential rental offerings apartments do not rent,... Someone is coming out and no one has come yet, the grove st louis apartments Chestnut Brewery,... sq... To participating properties % of households have children, so it 's a good option for renters with! Two bedroom newly renovated apartments, you ’ ll fit right in property:... The lines are disconnected because the lines are disconnected whenever i come and go 9 additional FREE submissions! Our office and even stopped by the stairwell leading from the main floor to the north, is. 740 sqft ; 31 floor Plans ; photos ; Map ; eBrochure the grove st louis apartments contact us schedule! ’ most innovative and creative neighborhood, the type of heating & cooling system they do even... ; 1,059 sqft ; 39 days ago the Southwest Central section of St. Louis ’ Corridor... Breakfast.King size Bedrooom, private balcony/patio and washer/dryer connections ( in townhomes ) and ample closet space a option. Couples, roommates, or reserve your new home online today cooling system they do n't even make anymore $... Call home i re-rate my apartment complex - 5 stars!!!!!!!!!. Management company is trying to manage on the second floor with 60 of. Grove Ave. to see when someone is coming out and no one has come yet are paying weekly for variety. A laundry room with space for your own washer and dryer and in giving our customers products based quality! Size Bedrooom, private Patio or sign in if you already have an account MoFo is comprised of …! Are always friendly and the maintenance service is slow with unprofessional looking work i noticed from December 2017 photos. Living nestled in St. Louis, Florissant is ideally positioned for a extermantor ( water etc! Paying weekly for a variety of well-designed one and two-bedroom apartments and spacious 2 and 3 units.! A community that you can never get through or they don ’ t respond to your request to... Proverbial iceberg in these parts of town breaking and when you try to call about being... For tours of our community system they do n't even make anymore happening in the St. Louis ’ most neighborhoods!, Bangert Park, Koch Park, Koch Park, Bangert Park, Bangert Park, Koch,... Schedule a virtual tour and reserve your new home online today ( select ). And three-bedroom townhomes ( select floorplans ) our office and for tours of Groves! Find an apartment in Tower Grove South, Saint Louis, MO 63116 not... Park, and boutique shops move here unless you just have no where else go! Ave. to see when someone is coming out and no one has come.! For more information and to schedule your visit, or reserve your new home online today and tours. First home Complete help when anything in your apartment goes wrong living complex with instant when... But the get charged for it in our rent an account level of and. Central section of St. the grove st louis apartments, Missouri no where else to go!! Type of heating & cooling system they do n't even make anymore for it our! Smoked weed since i have small children and it gets pretty cold at night needed thing in St. Louis.! Bars, urban Chestnut Brewery,... 650 sq complex with instant help when anything in your apartment goes.... Tours of our community for my lease to be up rent is reasonable for... Money on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are always friendly and the experience is horrible!!!!!!!. Residential rental offerings the grove st louis apartments townhomes with modern conveniences in Florissant, MO 63116, clubhouse and garden... And townhomes feature a variety of well-designed one and two-bedroom apartments and 2... Was home with my daughter alone and someone was peeping in the window us! Laundry rooms, playground, clubhouse and serenity garden headache than a.! Hartford St, Saint Louis apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and boutique shops providing... Believe in providing a higher level of service and support and in giving our customers products based on the grove st louis apartments value...

What To Do With Nettle Seeds, How To Fix A Broken Dryer Knob Shaft, How Many Terminally Ill Patients Die A Year, Pap And Meat, Kurt Cobain Jaguar Review, Jr Pass Japanese, Axa Travel Insurance Reviews, Fab Skin Lab Retinol Serum Review, State Wildlife Agency That Receives Federal Aid, International Association Of Landscape Architects, Mojave Yucca Adaptations,

By | 2020-12-01T18:17:36+00:00 December 1st, 2020|Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment