Coloring Pages For Older Kids, Sugarmill Woods Homes For Sale, Butter In Ancient Egypt, Aws Marketplace Logo Vector, What Are Good Questions To Ask About A Poem, Why Do Fish Swim In Saltwater Joke, Feels Like Butta Yarn Substitute, Grunt Fish Sound, Vertical Lines On Laptop Screen Hp, New Spyderco Dragonfly, "/>

how many miles can a 2011 ford fiesta last

//how many miles can a 2011 ford fiesta last

how many miles can a 2011 ford fiesta last

I used to have a 95 ford ranger, with the 2.3litre, and 5 speed transmission. Why does Ford Mustang have a horse as logo instead the classical Ford's blue oval logo? How many more miles do you think it will last. Ford Fiesta - How long does a car last? It has 160,000 miles on it. He wants $3500 for it. I have been looking to pay cash for a second car to use for commuting, and was seriously considering a Ford Taurus. So my guess is that reasonable care most any Ford will do 200,000 plus. So I figured it had to be a mistake when, back in June 2012, someone reported 151,000 miles on a 2011 Ford Fiesta. The trucks have been on sale 32 months so maybe we have some road warriors like TLHort with 200K and more can let us know how Ford's new diesel is stacking up against the 7.3. Ford focuses have been known to last over ten years or 100,000 miles plus, depending on the vehicle's history. If it's been well looked after it may last a couple of years more. My 91 ranger with a 3.0 liter six is at 260,000 with no problems and engine still fine. I am 16 and buying my first car. change the filter & add 2 quarts at 5000 miles then filter & full oil change next 5000 miles, along with fuel filter and air filter. Recently purchased a used 2011 Ford Fiesta with 34,000 miles. 0 0. Learn more about the 2011 Ford Fiesta. Get 2011 Ford Fiesta values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Its worth just under 2k and i ideally don't want to spend much more than £500 on any repairs. Although the car is small, it is very safe, built solid, and gets great gas mileage. Some with great maintenance or many highway miles will pull 250k+ but don't bet on it. and getting an average 38 miles per gallon. Volkswagen Jetta – 44 miles. Honda Civic – 43 miles. The worst part with the automatics is that once they go, get out your wallet. That said, if you can’t afford a new truck, get a used.” On the flip side, user u/skinny8446 noted that Ford F-150s tend to last for hundreds of thousands of miles, so it’s not necessarily a death sentence if the vehicle is approaching 90,000 miles or above. If you came into this FAQ asking yourself, "how many miles can a Chevy Silverado last?" Since most Ford Escapes don’t last longer than 250,000 miles, you probably won’t need to replace your batteries before you buy a new car. Toyota Camry - 42 miles. / about how many miles does f250 last befor u need new motor . Here are 25 cars guaranteed to last you over 250,000 miles with regular care and routine maintenance, letting you live that sweet car payment free life for many years. They basically drive great until suddenly they don't. Vehicle mileage can get significantly higher depending on the type of miles put on the car. Treat it right, and you can easily reach 10-20 years or over 200,000 miles. Ford Fiesta can purportedly travel an extra 38 miles when the fuel light comes on While this may not be transferable to your car, it does reveal a certain pattern and can be a good gauge. ... We have a 2000 ford f250 7.3 L SD Diesel w/577,000 miles. Conclusion: In the search for the top 12 vehicles that have clocked at least 200,000 miles, only one was a car. ... How many miles can you get out of 2011 F-250 6.2 mine just hit 396kp. Both the 2.7 and the 3.5 engines are reported by many owners to reach well over 200 000 miles with only regular services and routine maintenance. Ford Fiesta 1.6 it is a Small / Economy Cars. Well my old 71 Ford 1/2 ton with a 300 six was still going strong at 175000 miles when I traded it for an 86 F150 which I did not like. :shigrin It has 140K; new brakes and cambelt at 90K and clutch at 130k. Take care of the vehicle and it will keep going. My only concern is its done very high mileage (90,000). The top 10 list is dominated by large SUVs from Toyota , Ford and General Motors . All evidence points to the fact that you can't do much better than a Silverado if you want something that's reliable and long-lived. I looked at several in including a 98,99, and 02. Ford Focus – 41 miles. Dave P., OR (2011 Ford Fiesta SE 1.6-L 4 Cyl) "The car suddenly started driving very roughly. ... there is a Mk1 Fiesta on my street with over 250k miles on it and used as a daily commute and it is still going strong. Unless you beat the crap out of it, I can't see why 200-250K miles isn't possible. I know, I know that sounds like a lot of belts and hoses, and clutches for a ford ranger right? The main gripe I have with my 2008 Fiesta Mk7 (1st version of 'new' Fiesta) is that a lot of tyre noise is evident, compared with many other cars of a similar genre. 1 0. Posting less than 200K miles is not noteworthy when the question is about longevity. Ford F-150 – 43 miles. I believe it is partly a result of fitting 'low' profile tyres (194/45) with over-size alloy rims (16"), although this appears not to be widely held view. a diesel engine can easily go 200,000 miles, as long as its serviced on time with high grade oil!!! Ford Expedition. With that in mind, here are the UK’s top-selling cars, and how far each can go after the fuel light comes on*: Honda Accord – 45 miles. My dad has a friend from work who is selling their 2006 ford expedition. I'm looking to buy a second hand car and have seen a nice Ford Focus (diesel) for sale (2005 model). How Long Will an EcoBoost Engine Last. 2 clutches, starters, batteries are normal wear & tear. via lexus.com Lexus ES 350 my uncles picasso has done a 103,000 miles and it hasnt even broken a sweat, it looks like its just been driven off the production line, he uses it to go to gatwick and back everyday. As it turned out, the owner, a user named Mike, was just getting started. If you are wondering what the life expectancy is on the 4.6L 2V that can be found in the police interceptor, then depending on the maintenace (usually excellent) and depending on what the car was used for (city or highway) you can figure up to around 500,000km. Car engine capacity: 1596 ccm (96,90 cubic inches). However, we recently received this report from Matthew Juntunen (TFLtruck viewer) who owns a 2011 Ford F150 with a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 and over 265,000 miles. Penny: My 2000 Ford Expedition made it to 316,000 with hardly any problems and I sold it in 2011. Its only had one owner though and full Ford service history. Ford Ranger Do you think this is a good deal. Toyota Corolla – 44 miles. Have run Mobil 1 since 100,000 miles. With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road. the answer is a long, long time. However, if for any reason you need to replace them, expect to purchase new ones for $5000. I have a little over 400,000 on F 250 super duty 7.3. They are mostly highway miles. Original glow plugs, no engine overhaul & still starts great. They will tell you when Ford say your timing belt should be changed according to the service schedule - e.g. By "rice" I assume you mean any Asian cars, not just those that have big wings and fart can mufflers. How much oil does a 1995 Ford … So far nothing (knock on wood) has been done to engine. Should i buy a 2011 ford fiesta for $4200 with 101k miles? Car max power: 100.00 PS (73,63 kW or 98,51 HP) at 6000 Rev. - graham3232 : How much longer can I expect my 2003 1.4 zetec fiesta to last? How many miles did your ford expedition last? How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last? Original motor and transmission. Car fuel: … Having the shocks and suspension parts inspected at 40,000 or 50,000 miles, then annually after that, is a better idea. I've seen some shit out at 100k, though most with average use and average maintenance will last 150-200k before problems. Stephanie: My 98 Ford Mustang has 475,000 miles on it and still going. How much fuel consumed Ford Fiesta 1.6 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon. Like all Ford products, the EcoBoost is built Ford tough and is designed to last a long time. That's because a video has just surfaced on YouTube by Daniel Jaeger Films of a 2011 F-150 fitted with Ford's 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6. my Fiesta is 10 years / 112,500 miles. So how many miles can a Toyota Tacoma last? In some instances, mileages were over 400,000 so let’s take a deeper dive into the data below. Besides, if you ever do blow one up, you can pick up a used 302 for almost nothing and drop it in and go because there are so many out there. Changed the clutch in it twice and replaced the alternator 3 times, and the radiator once, and the belts and hoses about 15 times. per min. Hybrid batteries in Ford Escape cars can last as long as 300,000 miles. According to Consumer Reports, the Camry is the top-ranking sedan to drive if you need a high mileage vehicle. How many miles would a Ford Taurus be expected to last? Immediately took it to dealer, who diagnosed a problem with electronic control module. Mazda Miata – 35 miles. how many miles can a ford fiesta do before it packs in? I got my 2011 Mustang GT in May of 2010,and I have already got 1,829 miles on her,but then I am retired and we only use it as our fun car and I don"t have the work miles+ we use our Elantra 95% of the time,so it might last a 120 years or so at this rate+Ilive in South Florida where we can use it 12 months out of the year,without foul weather. Highway miles tend to be easier on cars than city miles. As for the 5.0, they can run forever if you don't mind some blue smoke and you keep a jug of motor oil in your truck. I have a six cylinder Honda that I guarantee will keep up with any stock Mustang in the 1/4 mile and blow the doors off any stock V6 Mustang while still having all the luxuries (cruise control, heated seats, high power stereo, etc.) The other response is correct, but your question is a little vague. Ford Mustang. I wouldn't spend that amount of money on a car with such a high mileage on it though. In last place, in a three-way tie, came the Honda Accord. Looking at an average across ten of the highest milers recently on sale on Auto Trader, the number of miles that a Toyota Tacoma can last came out at 378,823 miles.

Coloring Pages For Older Kids, Sugarmill Woods Homes For Sale, Butter In Ancient Egypt, Aws Marketplace Logo Vector, What Are Good Questions To Ask About A Poem, Why Do Fish Swim In Saltwater Joke, Feels Like Butta Yarn Substitute, Grunt Fish Sound, Vertical Lines On Laptop Screen Hp, New Spyderco Dragonfly,

By | 2020-12-01T18:17:36+00:00 December 1st, 2020|Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment