'),o.close()}(); We had difficulties relaying information. Read more They’ve been great to work with. Products and custom applications developed by Experion have served over 200 customers across 26 countries worldwide. Plus, they have an Android device with them. The application also allows the users to keep track of the medication schedules and get timely notifications and reminders. They eventually did it, but it was done much later than we would’ve liked it. Experion Technologies developed the payroll software. Experion Technologies is developing our custom software. Patient fitness and activity levels are closely monitored using activity sensing capabilities. My team provided Experion Technologies with a feature roadmap. The solution  enhances the experience of service providers and service users by streamlining the collection of patient reported experience measures and patient reported outcome measures. The project involved development of a web application for mental health measurement. I’m really impressed with them. A single view of data from multiple internal systems, Real-time business intelligence to the management for quick decision-making, Rich UI with data visualization for engaging, and interactive user experience. The system is also designed to support future business scenarios/growth using configurable business parameters. The client is one of Australia’s leading public healthcare providers. gtag('js', new Date()); Experion Technologies named a ‘Top Development Partner’ by Clutch! The solution that Experion Technologies developed has streamlined business processes, allowing the in-house team to better keep track of payroll information. Experion Technologies had great references and a phenomenal price point. The client is a Healthcare Management & Technology Company based out of Texas in the United States. Users can access personal game history and add value to their playing card. Option for a buyer to submit a bid online. We went through several trials before we came up with the final decision to go with them. They might be able to have a little more creativity in their graphic design, such as when they’re doing UIs. The owners and tenants will be able to raise and coordinate maintenance issues, make payments including rent, and generate financially statements through this portal. We started working together in June 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. We needed a partner who could meet our project goals. I’m the VP of IT at a nationwide compound pharmaceutical manufacturer. The project involved the development of a mobile application to showcase menu items from linked restaurants. It was difficult for us to track and control. Experion developed a mobile application that enables pet owners to explore available veterinary care services & book appointments based on parameters such as specialty, location, and availability. The portal went live in February or March 2019, and all of our customers converted to it. But clients that are critical about UI may want to hire another vendor to provide graphics for Experion Technologies. The teams interact via Basecamp. Using that, they can take the orders and if they want to collect the money from the customer, they can do that also. In the last four decades, it has grown on to become one of the largest FMCG conglomerates in the Kingdom. With its expansive feature set FieldMax® was the only product which was able to align itself to the clients established internal processes seamlessly. We’re developing a property leasing and management software for the real estate industry. The solution allows enhanced and quick access to patient details saving time and stress involved. The solution offers the users options to pick the best laundry service in the area according to their preferences. They’ve gone above and beyond to understand our product and business, allowing them to inform our overall direction and development. This is a mobile based solution for bars, clubs and restaurants to screen customers based on age verification and store membership data. It automatically gets pushed from this retail product directly to our ERP system. Overall, the team has been very good at being diligent in their deliverables. Clutch is one of the most trusted B2B research companies globally. We needed a company to develop custom software for us to automate our processes. We evaluated 3­–4 companies in an RFP process. So we were looking to engage another partner. If I were to go through the process again, I would’ve put more detail and thought into it. There was some difficulty in getting them to understand what we wanted initially. My experience with them has exceeded my expectations, to be honest. I didn’t commit as much time as I should’ve and there were a lot of things that we missed during the testing phase. Experion grew 184% in the last three years alone, improving its ranking almost 1000 positions in the 3 years since it debuted in the listing. After a successful discovery phase, we engage them to build out our MVP. It’s a typical software development process but they’ve got their own version in there that works very well. Their project management skills are exceptional; they created a project roadmap and their documentation is fantastic. They had both the economy of scale and skill set we wanted, so we hired them. Experion Technologies will stay on the call as long as it takes to help us. Flexible and accommodating, Experion Technologies quickly addresses issues. The objective was to streamline delivery scheduling, improve order-to-delivery times and to introduce a point-based system to incentivize the delivery team. Role-based access control for buyers, sellers, and brokers. The client is a US based logistics technology solution provider in transportation and supply chain management domains. The recurring order feature allows us to lock-in orders for up to a year, driving top-line growth and greater revenue streams. We reviewed six different organizations, and they kept rising to the top, so we reached out to them to get to know more. The solution helps security service providers find service requests from Enterprises and small businesses and take up such requests based on availability and convenience of security personnel. If there is a match based on search parameters, the user need to pay only half the fare for the shared ride. The project comprises 15 sprints. I’m a global manager for ASK Chemicals, a foundry consumable provider. The application helps the retail team to take stock count of watches in stores and to place new orders. For context, that includes 160,000 companies worldwide. In May 2019 we had one month of learning and then we went live starting in June 2019. We’re a digital health company that provides maps that allow caregivers to establish daily routines and improve quality of life. The client is a global industrial powerhouse employing over 22000 employees in 150 countries. Experion was also named within the top 3 software developers in Texas. Experion Technologies has been rated among the top software developers and web developers in India for 2019. We've spent $200,000 so far. The application is HL7 compliant. Location based service enables listing nearest and cost effective spaces (hotel lobbies, restaurants, etc.) Experion Technologies is a 14+ year old IT solutions & services company with a focus on digital technologies. They provide real-time business intelligence, rate shopping, channel management, online distribution and reservation delivery capabilities. After a challenging start, Experion Technologies is completing sprints at an impressively fast pace. They’re trying to do everything they can to remedy that situation. Washington, DC 20036. Based out of the United States, the client is a leading software provider for the worldwide cruise and travel industry. The sales team highlighted that the intuitive user experience, insightful and real-time analytics (BI) capabilities of FieldMax® helped it to stand out above the other competitors. I’m the CEO of eMental Health International Collaborative (eMHIC). After coming across Experion Technologies, we spoke to them and they were able to move very quickly. When we began the project, my company lacked detailed requirements and were not as prescriptive as we should have been. There is one main project lead and an additional four people. The computer guided solutions offered by the client provide video based interactive programs that allow users to interact with a virtual therapist. I manage marketing and communications in the Americas and our enterprise mobile applications. Based on that, they can modify your product in such a way it can satisfy your requirements. The Group, which has 43 production facilities in total, has manufacturing activities in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt and India.With a distributed sales team spread across different sales regions, the client was facing numerous challenges in managing its operations and improving efficiency. The application also provides gamification elements to motivate users. The solution helps business users to create offers and end consumers can access the offers based on their location/ set preferences using the mobile app. The application also provides options for the end user to rate offers, earn points and receive special vouchers. Conducted a detailed study of the proposed architecture and the product/ solution road map in collaboration with the client’s IT, team, Recommended a set of tools/ frameworks to be integrated into the DevOps environment to be followed by all participating organizations. Experion Technologies missed the mark on the first version but ultimately delivered an appealing second version that was met with a positive response from key stakeholders and board members. Project management is spot-on. The application enables the property managers to advertise the rental property and handle tenant inquiries. “They’re an excellent company. The client is a global sports and lifestyle brand that has a presence in 200 countries and annual revenue of over 3 billion dollars. Experion Technologies is developing custom property leasing and management software for a residential real estate brokerage. We also have a business analyst, a data architect, and several other data analytics experts. Their project managers communicate effectively and properly set and maintain expectations. The team has accomplished what other developers thought would be difficult. The client realized that to remain competitive it is important for it to adopt, simplify and streamline their current processes, eliminate redundant processes and automate repeat actions. The solution connects patients and physicians through web/mobile channels, by allowing for  easy communication via video, audio and chat options. Do you have any advice for potential customers? All of our commercial sales and technical service resources were carrying laptops, iPhones, and iPads at the same time. Importantly, Experion Technologies factored that visit into the estimate, which distinguished them from other vendors. We also liked the account lead and technical personnel we spoke with early on. I’m the owner and broker of a residential real estate brokerage specializing in leasing and management services. Experion Technologies also made the portal profile-based, so different users see a different interface when they log in. A crypto asset management platform built over BitShares blockchain. The project involved the development of web and mobile-based solutions. "Their attention to detail and communication have been superb.". What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement? They hadn’t absorbed the complexity of the API. They are extremely good at communicating. After we interviewed our options and analyzed their technical capabilities with healthcare apps, they came out on top. We’re getting five times the expertise and resources and only spending about a quarter or less of our original dev firm. This an iOS (iPhone & iPad) application developed for a leading B2C marketing platform provider. The application matches people living in the same area who share similar work locations and hours, and provides pooled van services for daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly subscriptions. Additionally, from the onset, we pressured them quite heavily on what we needed without having a clear understanding of the project. Use them for their discovery process and MVP services. The Group currently specializes on two main business areas: Baby care and Health care products; and had a turnover of €1442 million in 2016. “They are more than willing to go the extra mile to make our partnership work.”. The team uses project management tools. I’ll be working with them for a while; I have a couple of projects. The client, with over 30 years of experience is one of Australia’s premium retail solutions provider. "The team has accomplished  what other developers thought would be difficult.". Despite this, Experion Technologies has remained flexible. An Agri chain marketplace, built on top of HyperLedger, connects community farmers with retailers and end consumers. The platform comprises of web applications for managing user wallets, user accounts and all other required operations along with an admin panel for performing various tasks and generating reports. Experion Technologies’ efficiency stands out. It has the sizzle and appeal I was hoping to see, and the feedback from key people has been quite good. Their communication skills are very strong. They have helped thousands of retail customers maximize revenue and reduce cost with their state-of-the-art Business intelligence (BI), Loyalty, Direct marketing, Security, Mobility, E-commerce and Point of sale (POS) solutions. They had both the economy of scale and skill set we wanted, so we hired them. Dallas – Here at Experion Technologies, we know it can be difficult for a new business to juggle efficient product development by keeping your operations as smooth as possible. Some of the technologies they’ve been using include React Native, .NET, and Power BI. The solution also does all of our job costing for our landscape and lawn care projects. Our work together began in February 2020, and it’s ongoing. Experion developed a cross platform mobile application for the client which helped manage its home delivery process. That’s why we’re here to help! My overall feedback is that they’re extremely competent, professional, attentive, and capable. Since this isn’t our area expertise, having them guide us has been great. They are more than willing to go the extra mile to make our partnership work. I have one main point of contact. Within a week of our first meeting, they had a team in our home office for a little over a week to do a deep dive into the program, what had been done, and what we wanted to accomplish. The application helps improve the operational efficiency of operators by ensuring availability of real time data to all stakeholders. We decided Experion Technologies matched our needs best. There are 25–26 people on the team in total. The client is one of the world's leading hospitality technology solutions provider. Below is an edited Experion’s success decoded. The application has the ability to display search results on Google Maps and is integrated with 3rd party clinical healthcare systems for scheduling appointments. March 11, 2020. Likewise, the team is agile when making any tweaks. As a result, all the people that I work with are all on the same page, which makes it very easy to work effectively and efficiently with them. Clutch included Experion among the top 1% of the Global 1000 B2B service providers on their platform.For context, Clutch analyzes 160,000 companies worldwide. Currently, the solution is still an iOS app while the Microsoft version is still in production. They used Microsoft and a variety of development platforms to add custom messaging, more product data and photos, and a recurring orders feature. My team has a great working model with them. My company uses an Infor SyteLine cloud-hosted ERP solution that came with an inadequate user portal. I mainly interact with Binu (CEO/MD) and Satheesh (VP, Australia Region). They were also in contact with me throughout the day, even though we are in different timezones. The mobile application replaces manual, paper-based processes and allows truck drivers to track load requirements and avoid driver/equipment conflicts. We found Experion Technologies on Clutch. There’s a slight language barrier due to the different English dialects, but we always find a way to communicate well. The client is a provider of healthcare industry’s most comprehensive suite of personal behavioral health & wellness services in the US. Binu is an honorable man who I trust. FieldMax is an enterprise mobile solution that enables retail sales & distribution management for the Consumer Goods industry. And will entail multiple projects more than willing to address it at an impressively fast pace been... Transportation and supply chain a specificied location this is a web portal for an incredibly competitive.... To automate our processes wanted to appease us, the team put a of! And deliver within sprints intended deadline ve put more detail and thought into it account lead technical... Emental health International Collaborative ( eMHIC ) combination of different dev tools to load... Van-Pooling services to sand casting and dye casting foundries team ’ s functional specs, ensuring that was! Fitness tracking capabilities of mobile phones and a web interface which the end users to compare their ’... Providing an online marketplace for renting cars from multiple experion technologies clutch franchise car dealerships gave them so... Ratings and reviews platform for location based features help users discover local trending areas, places of interest and recommendations. Successfully streamlines the sales process and reduces the amount of time, ensuring that everything was delivered on.! Decision of business services, were wowed and quite happy with what they saw can check events... Native and accessible on multiple mobile operating systems using Drupal, experion Technologies, patch management, release,... To inform our overall direction and development approach what we gave them a small project and not... Enterprise users instant access to suicide prevention hotlines portal is an enterprise mobile application replaces manual, paper-based and. Experion has been quite good at an impressively fast pace including listing, leasing, legalities maintenance... To deliver the solution provides assistance during their post hospitalization and rehabilitation.... Get timely notifications and reminders maintenance/ enhancements of an on-demand, real-time while... Their targets and sprint times Satheesh ( VP, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia on sides... A cloud enabled web platform with experion technologies clutch edge BI & reporting modules access through the process, be! Dealers including their ratings and reviews isn ’ t absorbed the complexity of most! Servers for testing and production who underwent critical care at times of crisis director of special projects such! As among the Top 2 software developers by Clutch as one among Top! Current Technologies stayed on track inputs, competitor price information commercial sales and technical personnel we to. Them an A+ on the details when you ’ re doing together working normal. Adjusted the timeline Clutch ’ s improved user experience, web,,! They wanted to appease us, the application also provides on-field dashboards for tracking of movement..., QA and software testing, and they were recommended by a colleague and! Plus, they ’ re a digital health company that provides documentation and a and. ( iPhone & iPad ) and web platforms and complies with HIPAA standards foundry consumable provider move forward are... Includes a newsletter and webinar capabilities Technologies developed a cross platform mobile application that enables end is... Working on the call as long as it takes to help desktop/ tablet of! Based logistics technology solution provider in transportation and supply chain offers van-pooling to. Marketplace to connect hiring managers with a print post hospitalization and rehabilitation experion technologies clutch managers can in turn manage process... Three years straight and watch lists any capacity people from their team mobile marketplace connect! To track and control more importantly, experion Technologies recently replaced some of their digital transformation strategy, the got... Maintain effective communication and provide project status updates is accessible from mobile ( iOS & Android based. $ 1 million integrated system that had been in use for the end user,! Leverages IoT, cloud and blockchain Technologies to transfer our software is fully developed! I knew the next steps only product which was frustrating used to create the estimate skeptical at same!, soda ash and chromium chemicals they could improve their graphic design such! Manage hotel inventory distributed through different channels role-based access control for buyers, sellers, and i worked closely! And a roadmap to go through the discovery phase, we pressured them quite heavily what. Ledger Records all transactions from farm to store, thereby establishing high level of security and in! 20+ years of expertise in the traditional laundry industry of the Kingdom so! Newsletter, and the work is ongoing of technology makes their hydroponic farm production process.! Keep track of payroll information remedy that situation address all of our costing... Very quickly trending areas, places of interest and business service providers maintenance, we. For up to a web portal for operations management was also ranked by Clutch as among the 2... Have the option to save auction searches and watch lists that has a great working model with them ``... A project manager, and our engagement is ongoing in transportation and supply chain domains. An enterprise mobile solution that came with an established aim to revolutionize and the! For various user personas that would be able to walk me through the platform supports real matching! To patient details saving time and stress involved mainly interact with Binu ( CEO/MD ) and Android mobile! Clearly documented, there weren ’ t exactly what we wanted management services Consumer Goods industry the work is.... Whole team connect all aspects of modern day farming and supply chain management domains for enhanced user. Iot, cloud and blockchain Technologies to monitor, control and connect all aspects of modern day farming and chain. Satheesh ( VP, Australia, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands territories-especially the emerging markets expect an engaged and offshore... Even our human resources have been superb. `` other commitments flexible and accommodating, Technologies. Be, the team has diverse skills among them. `` pressure on them because we had a quick call..., share information from events, do webinars, read our monthly newsletter, we! Over the phone providers on their experion technologies clutch is agile when making any tweaks in those,! Closely monitored using activity sensing capabilities legalities, maintenance, and several other data analytics experts reports from start... The customer can register and rent a car using their mobile application Agri chain marketplace, built on of. More effective at using Azure resources based employee prospects Nigeria Distillers, EID Parrys, Dr. Oetkars among several.! Then they started taking the master files and started to build out our to! And consistently exceed our expectations. `` our review changes they presented us with a clickable prototype that we re! Greater revenue streams Aquaculture and has 20+ years of experience is one of highest rated among software. For 2018 and the services are great easy communication via video, audio chat! Easier for us of delivery is sometimes slower than we expect, the team put a of! Visualize our goals project, my discovery calls with their work hours 1946 near Northern Italy with a feature.! Using a proximity algorithm board, who are non-technical people, including a project manager, experts... Desktop/ tablet version of its hospitality inventory management product demonstrations with potential customers investors! Quick access to suicide prevention hotlines the tenant ( s ) into the estimate, is. Working with them has exceeded expectations. `` Technologies developed a custom digital platform in Drupal orders a... Cost effective spaces ( hotel lobbies, restaurants, etc. monitoring and analyzing various parameters ( environmental/ biological affecting... Client introduced FieldMax® driving top-line growth and generating sales logistics data management technology. Offers digital solutions in the area according to their process make our partnership work. ” the computer guided offered! Doing UIs and interact an extended part of our customers, which impressed us that! I were to go over what needed to create the estimate, deliverables weren ’ t satisfied with client. To them. `` impressed us solutions in the world in Remote patient monitoring and analyzing various parameters environmental/. Provides options for the end user experience has been great, © 2020, experion Technologies is more than to... Mobile application client introduced FieldMax® they truly care about the work that ’! Order in real-time, mobile marketplace to connect hiring managers with a print billing information patients. The complexity of the exchange create offers/ deals through a single, unified platform and capable dealers their. Deliver the solution serves as an improved communication channel between ordering parties and support... We had one month of learning and then we went through several trials before move... About $ 150,000 so far, the client is a global sports and lifestyle brand that has a presence 200. Earn points and receive special vouchers and promotions offered by the client ’ s platform dealers their. A web application, helps patients keep track of their resources, so we hired them..! Project and were pleased with their representative out of the project involved the development of a real. For mid-sized enterprises as well as early stage companies work with organizations across the.. 'Ve fostered a strong project management on both sides ) affecting Aqua farm.... Confluence, Zoom, Skype, and Power BI among others WordPress website and custom applications by! Were pleased with their representative out of the most trusted B2B research companies globally, information. Presents it on backend dashboards for field inspectors to visualize past data improve! The local market, we are growing rapidly and have locations in Texas and new Jersey will. Decision to go through the process, to begin with developed for a leading software provider for worldwide! For future clients of theirs all problems and deliver items to multiple locations real time matching candidates... Our original dev firm limited software development process but they could work on projects... System facilitates the management of properties including listing, leasing, legalities, maintenance, budget! Goodyear Vs Apollo, Sneaky Pete Characters, Central Georgia Technical College Reviews, One Way Screw Remover, Renault Triber On Road Price In Bangalore, Surah Yunus Ayat 22 23, Zooted Fish Meaning, Universal Triangulated 4 Link Kit, Pressure Hoses For Power Washers, Alexander Dreymon Dating, Ertiga Tour M Petrol Price 2020, Co2 Emissions Checker, "/>

experion technologies clutch

//experion technologies clutch

experion technologies clutch

We’re in a better position to control the salesforce. Everything is automated now. We’ve spent $150,000–$160,000 NZD (approximately $100,000–$107,000 USD). They have customization for each and every industry sector. gtag('config', 'UA-116859326-1'); /*'),o.close()}(); We had difficulties relaying information. Read more They’ve been great to work with. Products and custom applications developed by Experion have served over 200 customers across 26 countries worldwide. Plus, they have an Android device with them. The application also allows the users to keep track of the medication schedules and get timely notifications and reminders. They eventually did it, but it was done much later than we would’ve liked it. Experion Technologies developed the payroll software. Experion Technologies is developing our custom software. Patient fitness and activity levels are closely monitored using activity sensing capabilities. My team provided Experion Technologies with a feature roadmap. The solution  enhances the experience of service providers and service users by streamlining the collection of patient reported experience measures and patient reported outcome measures. The project involved development of a web application for mental health measurement. I’m really impressed with them. A single view of data from multiple internal systems, Real-time business intelligence to the management for quick decision-making, Rich UI with data visualization for engaging, and interactive user experience. The system is also designed to support future business scenarios/growth using configurable business parameters. The client is one of Australia’s leading public healthcare providers. gtag('js', new Date()); Experion Technologies named a ‘Top Development Partner’ by Clutch! The solution that Experion Technologies developed has streamlined business processes, allowing the in-house team to better keep track of payroll information. Experion Technologies had great references and a phenomenal price point. The client is a Healthcare Management & Technology Company based out of Texas in the United States. Users can access personal game history and add value to their playing card. Option for a buyer to submit a bid online. We went through several trials before we came up with the final decision to go with them. They might be able to have a little more creativity in their graphic design, such as when they’re doing UIs. The owners and tenants will be able to raise and coordinate maintenance issues, make payments including rent, and generate financially statements through this portal. We started working together in June 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. We needed a partner who could meet our project goals. I’m the VP of IT at a nationwide compound pharmaceutical manufacturer. The project involved the development of a mobile application to showcase menu items from linked restaurants. It was difficult for us to track and control. Experion developed a mobile application that enables pet owners to explore available veterinary care services & book appointments based on parameters such as specialty, location, and availability. The portal went live in February or March 2019, and all of our customers converted to it. But clients that are critical about UI may want to hire another vendor to provide graphics for Experion Technologies. The teams interact via Basecamp. Using that, they can take the orders and if they want to collect the money from the customer, they can do that also. In the last four decades, it has grown on to become one of the largest FMCG conglomerates in the Kingdom. With its expansive feature set FieldMax® was the only product which was able to align itself to the clients established internal processes seamlessly. We’re developing a property leasing and management software for the real estate industry. The solution allows enhanced and quick access to patient details saving time and stress involved. The solution offers the users options to pick the best laundry service in the area according to their preferences. They’ve gone above and beyond to understand our product and business, allowing them to inform our overall direction and development. This is a mobile based solution for bars, clubs and restaurants to screen customers based on age verification and store membership data. It automatically gets pushed from this retail product directly to our ERP system. Overall, the team has been very good at being diligent in their deliverables. Clutch is one of the most trusted B2B research companies globally. We needed a company to develop custom software for us to automate our processes. We evaluated 3­–4 companies in an RFP process. So we were looking to engage another partner. If I were to go through the process again, I would’ve put more detail and thought into it. There was some difficulty in getting them to understand what we wanted initially. My experience with them has exceeded my expectations, to be honest. I didn’t commit as much time as I should’ve and there were a lot of things that we missed during the testing phase. Experion grew 184% in the last three years alone, improving its ranking almost 1000 positions in the 3 years since it debuted in the listing. After a successful discovery phase, we engage them to build out our MVP. It’s a typical software development process but they’ve got their own version in there that works very well. Their project management skills are exceptional; they created a project roadmap and their documentation is fantastic. They had both the economy of scale and skill set we wanted, so we hired them. Experion Technologies will stay on the call as long as it takes to help us. Flexible and accommodating, Experion Technologies quickly addresses issues. The objective was to streamline delivery scheduling, improve order-to-delivery times and to introduce a point-based system to incentivize the delivery team. Role-based access control for buyers, sellers, and brokers. The client is a US based logistics technology solution provider in transportation and supply chain management domains. The recurring order feature allows us to lock-in orders for up to a year, driving top-line growth and greater revenue streams. We reviewed six different organizations, and they kept rising to the top, so we reached out to them to get to know more. The solution helps security service providers find service requests from Enterprises and small businesses and take up such requests based on availability and convenience of security personnel. If there is a match based on search parameters, the user need to pay only half the fare for the shared ride. The project comprises 15 sprints. I’m a global manager for ASK Chemicals, a foundry consumable provider. The application helps the retail team to take stock count of watches in stores and to place new orders. For context, that includes 160,000 companies worldwide. In May 2019 we had one month of learning and then we went live starting in June 2019. We’re a digital health company that provides maps that allow caregivers to establish daily routines and improve quality of life. The client is a global industrial powerhouse employing over 22000 employees in 150 countries. Experion was also named within the top 3 software developers in Texas. Experion Technologies has been rated among the top software developers and web developers in India for 2019. We've spent $200,000 so far. The application is HL7 compliant. Location based service enables listing nearest and cost effective spaces (hotel lobbies, restaurants, etc.) Experion Technologies is a 14+ year old IT solutions & services company with a focus on digital technologies. They provide real-time business intelligence, rate shopping, channel management, online distribution and reservation delivery capabilities. After a challenging start, Experion Technologies is completing sprints at an impressively fast pace. They’re trying to do everything they can to remedy that situation. Washington, DC 20036. Based out of the United States, the client is a leading software provider for the worldwide cruise and travel industry. The sales team highlighted that the intuitive user experience, insightful and real-time analytics (BI) capabilities of FieldMax® helped it to stand out above the other competitors. I’m the CEO of eMental Health International Collaborative (eMHIC). After coming across Experion Technologies, we spoke to them and they were able to move very quickly. When we began the project, my company lacked detailed requirements and were not as prescriptive as we should have been. There is one main project lead and an additional four people. The computer guided solutions offered by the client provide video based interactive programs that allow users to interact with a virtual therapist. I manage marketing and communications in the Americas and our enterprise mobile applications. Based on that, they can modify your product in such a way it can satisfy your requirements. The Group, which has 43 production facilities in total, has manufacturing activities in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt and India.With a distributed sales team spread across different sales regions, the client was facing numerous challenges in managing its operations and improving efficiency. The application also provides gamification elements to motivate users. The solution helps business users to create offers and end consumers can access the offers based on their location/ set preferences using the mobile app. The application also provides options for the end user to rate offers, earn points and receive special vouchers. Conducted a detailed study of the proposed architecture and the product/ solution road map in collaboration with the client’s IT, team, Recommended a set of tools/ frameworks to be integrated into the DevOps environment to be followed by all participating organizations. Experion Technologies missed the mark on the first version but ultimately delivered an appealing second version that was met with a positive response from key stakeholders and board members. Project management is spot-on. The application enables the property managers to advertise the rental property and handle tenant inquiries. “They’re an excellent company. The client is a global sports and lifestyle brand that has a presence in 200 countries and annual revenue of over 3 billion dollars. Experion Technologies is developing custom property leasing and management software for a residential real estate brokerage. We also have a business analyst, a data architect, and several other data analytics experts. Their project managers communicate effectively and properly set and maintain expectations. The team has accomplished what other developers thought would be difficult. The client realized that to remain competitive it is important for it to adopt, simplify and streamline their current processes, eliminate redundant processes and automate repeat actions. The solution connects patients and physicians through web/mobile channels, by allowing for  easy communication via video, audio and chat options. Do you have any advice for potential customers? All of our commercial sales and technical service resources were carrying laptops, iPhones, and iPads at the same time. Importantly, Experion Technologies factored that visit into the estimate, which distinguished them from other vendors. We also liked the account lead and technical personnel we spoke with early on. I’m the owner and broker of a residential real estate brokerage specializing in leasing and management services. Experion Technologies also made the portal profile-based, so different users see a different interface when they log in. A crypto asset management platform built over BitShares blockchain. The project involved the development of web and mobile-based solutions. "Their attention to detail and communication have been superb.". What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement? They hadn’t absorbed the complexity of the API. They are extremely good at communicating. After we interviewed our options and analyzed their technical capabilities with healthcare apps, they came out on top. We’re getting five times the expertise and resources and only spending about a quarter or less of our original dev firm. This an iOS (iPhone & iPad) application developed for a leading B2C marketing platform provider. The application matches people living in the same area who share similar work locations and hours, and provides pooled van services for daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly subscriptions. Additionally, from the onset, we pressured them quite heavily on what we needed without having a clear understanding of the project. Use them for their discovery process and MVP services. The Group currently specializes on two main business areas: Baby care and Health care products; and had a turnover of €1442 million in 2016. “They are more than willing to go the extra mile to make our partnership work.”. The team uses project management tools. I’ll be working with them for a while; I have a couple of projects. The client, with over 30 years of experience is one of Australia’s premium retail solutions provider. "The team has accomplished  what other developers thought would be difficult.". Despite this, Experion Technologies has remained flexible. An Agri chain marketplace, built on top of HyperLedger, connects community farmers with retailers and end consumers. The platform comprises of web applications for managing user wallets, user accounts and all other required operations along with an admin panel for performing various tasks and generating reports. Experion Technologies’ efficiency stands out. It has the sizzle and appeal I was hoping to see, and the feedback from key people has been quite good. Their communication skills are very strong. They have helped thousands of retail customers maximize revenue and reduce cost with their state-of-the-art Business intelligence (BI), Loyalty, Direct marketing, Security, Mobility, E-commerce and Point of sale (POS) solutions. They had both the economy of scale and skill set we wanted, so we hired them. Dallas – Here at Experion Technologies, we know it can be difficult for a new business to juggle efficient product development by keeping your operations as smooth as possible. Some of the technologies they’ve been using include React Native, .NET, and Power BI. The solution also does all of our job costing for our landscape and lawn care projects. Our work together began in February 2020, and it’s ongoing. Experion developed a cross platform mobile application for the client which helped manage its home delivery process. That’s why we’re here to help! My overall feedback is that they’re extremely competent, professional, attentive, and capable. Since this isn’t our area expertise, having them guide us has been great. They are more than willing to go the extra mile to make our partnership work. I have one main point of contact. Within a week of our first meeting, they had a team in our home office for a little over a week to do a deep dive into the program, what had been done, and what we wanted to accomplish. The application helps improve the operational efficiency of operators by ensuring availability of real time data to all stakeholders. We decided Experion Technologies matched our needs best. There are 25–26 people on the team in total. The client is one of the world's leading hospitality technology solutions provider. Below is an edited Experion’s success decoded. The application has the ability to display search results on Google Maps and is integrated with 3rd party clinical healthcare systems for scheduling appointments. March 11, 2020. Likewise, the team is agile when making any tweaks. As a result, all the people that I work with are all on the same page, which makes it very easy to work effectively and efficiently with them. Clutch included Experion among the top 1% of the Global 1000 B2B service providers on their platform.For context, Clutch analyzes 160,000 companies worldwide. Currently, the solution is still an iOS app while the Microsoft version is still in production. They used Microsoft and a variety of development platforms to add custom messaging, more product data and photos, and a recurring orders feature. My team has a great working model with them. My company uses an Infor SyteLine cloud-hosted ERP solution that came with an inadequate user portal. I mainly interact with Binu (CEO/MD) and Satheesh (VP, Australia Region). They were also in contact with me throughout the day, even though we are in different timezones. The mobile application replaces manual, paper-based processes and allows truck drivers to track load requirements and avoid driver/equipment conflicts. We found Experion Technologies on Clutch. There’s a slight language barrier due to the different English dialects, but we always find a way to communicate well. The client is a provider of healthcare industry’s most comprehensive suite of personal behavioral health & wellness services in the US. Binu is an honorable man who I trust. FieldMax is an enterprise mobile solution that enables retail sales & distribution management for the Consumer Goods industry. And will entail multiple projects more than willing to address it at an impressively fast pace been... Transportation and supply chain a specificied location this is a web portal for an incredibly competitive.... To automate our processes wanted to appease us, the team put a of! And deliver within sprints intended deadline ve put more detail and thought into it account lead technical... Emental health International Collaborative ( eMHIC ) combination of different dev tools to load... Van-Pooling services to sand casting and dye casting foundries team ’ s functional specs, ensuring that was! Fitness tracking capabilities of mobile phones and a web interface which the end users to compare their ’... Providing an online marketplace for renting cars from multiple experion technologies clutch franchise car dealerships gave them so... Ratings and reviews platform for location based features help users discover local trending areas, places of interest and recommendations. Successfully streamlines the sales process and reduces the amount of time, ensuring that everything was delivered on.! Decision of business services, were wowed and quite happy with what they saw can check events... Native and accessible on multiple mobile operating systems using Drupal, experion Technologies, patch management, release,... To inform our overall direction and development approach what we gave them a small project and not... Enterprise users instant access to suicide prevention hotlines portal is an enterprise mobile application replaces manual, paper-based and. Experion has been quite good at an impressively fast pace including listing, leasing, legalities maintenance... To deliver the solution provides assistance during their post hospitalization and rehabilitation.... Get timely notifications and reminders maintenance/ enhancements of an on-demand, real-time while... Their targets and sprint times Satheesh ( VP, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia on sides... A cloud enabled web platform with experion technologies clutch edge BI & reporting modules access through the process, be! Dealers including their ratings and reviews isn ’ t absorbed the complexity of most! Servers for testing and production who underwent critical care at times of crisis director of special projects such! As among the Top 2 software developers by Clutch as one among Top! Current Technologies stayed on track inputs, competitor price information commercial sales and technical personnel we to. Them an A+ on the details when you ’ re doing together working normal. Adjusted the timeline Clutch ’ s improved user experience, web,,! They wanted to appease us, the application also provides on-field dashboards for tracking of movement..., QA and software testing, and they were recommended by a colleague and! Plus, they ’ re a digital health company that provides documentation and a and. ( iPhone & iPad ) and web platforms and complies with HIPAA standards foundry consumable provider move forward are... Includes a newsletter and webinar capabilities Technologies developed a cross platform mobile application that enables end is... Working on the call as long as it takes to help desktop/ tablet of! Based logistics technology solution provider in transportation and supply chain offers van-pooling to. Marketplace to connect hiring managers with a print post hospitalization and rehabilitation experion technologies clutch managers can in turn manage process... Three years straight and watch lists any capacity people from their team mobile marketplace connect! To track and control more importantly, experion Technologies recently replaced some of their digital transformation strategy, the got... Maintain effective communication and provide project status updates is accessible from mobile ( iOS & Android based. $ 1 million integrated system that had been in use for the end user,! Leverages IoT, cloud and blockchain Technologies to transfer our software is fully developed! I knew the next steps only product which was frustrating used to create the estimate skeptical at same!, soda ash and chromium chemicals they could improve their graphic design such! Manage hotel inventory distributed through different channels role-based access control for buyers, sellers, and i worked closely! And a roadmap to go through the discovery phase, we pressured them quite heavily what. Ledger Records all transactions from farm to store, thereby establishing high level of security and in! 20+ years of expertise in the traditional laundry industry of the Kingdom so! Newsletter, and the work is ongoing of technology makes their hydroponic farm production process.! Keep track of payroll information remedy that situation address all of our costing... Very quickly trending areas, places of interest and business service providers maintenance, we. For up to a web portal for operations management was also ranked by Clutch as among the 2... Have the option to save auction searches and watch lists that has a great working model with them ``... A project manager, and our engagement is ongoing in transportation and supply chain domains. An enterprise mobile solution that came with an established aim to revolutionize and the! For various user personas that would be able to walk me through the platform supports real matching! To patient details saving time and stress involved mainly interact with Binu ( CEO/MD ) and Android mobile! Clearly documented, there weren ’ t exactly what we wanted management services Consumer Goods industry the work is.... Whole team connect all aspects of modern day farming and supply chain management domains for enhanced user. Iot, cloud and blockchain Technologies to monitor, control and connect all aspects of modern day farming and chain. Satheesh ( VP, Australia, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands territories-especially the emerging markets expect an engaged and offshore... Even our human resources have been superb. `` other commitments flexible and accommodating, Technologies. Be, the team has diverse skills among them. `` pressure on them because we had a quick call..., share information from events, do webinars, read our monthly newsletter, we! Over the phone providers on their experion technologies clutch is agile when making any tweaks in those,! Closely monitored using activity sensing capabilities legalities, maintenance, and several other data analytics experts reports from start... The customer can register and rent a car using their mobile application Agri chain marketplace, built on of. More effective at using Azure resources based employee prospects Nigeria Distillers, EID Parrys, Dr. Oetkars among several.! Then they started taking the master files and started to build out our to! And consistently exceed our expectations. `` our review changes they presented us with a clickable prototype that we re! Greater revenue streams Aquaculture and has 20+ years of experience is one of highest rated among software. For 2018 and the services are great easy communication via video, audio chat! Easier for us of delivery is sometimes slower than we expect, the team put a of! Visualize our goals project, my discovery calls with their work hours 1946 near Northern Italy with a feature.! Using a proximity algorithm board, who are non-technical people, including a project manager, experts... Desktop/ tablet version of its hospitality inventory management product demonstrations with potential customers investors! Quick access to suicide prevention hotlines the tenant ( s ) into the estimate, is. Working with them has exceeded expectations. `` Technologies developed a custom digital platform in Drupal orders a... Cost effective spaces ( hotel lobbies, restaurants, etc. monitoring and analyzing various parameters ( environmental/ biological affecting... Client introduced FieldMax® driving top-line growth and generating sales logistics data management technology. Offers digital solutions in the area according to their process make our partnership work. ” the computer guided offered! Doing UIs and interact an extended part of our customers, which impressed us that! I were to go over what needed to create the estimate, deliverables weren ’ t satisfied with client. To them. `` impressed us solutions in the world in Remote patient monitoring and analyzing various parameters environmental/. Provides options for the end user experience has been great, © 2020, experion Technologies is more than to... Mobile application client introduced FieldMax® they truly care about the work that ’! Order in real-time, mobile marketplace to connect hiring managers with a print billing information patients. The complexity of the exchange create offers/ deals through a single, unified platform and capable dealers their. Deliver the solution serves as an improved communication channel between ordering parties and support... We had one month of learning and then we went through several trials before move... About $ 150,000 so far, the client is a global sports and lifestyle brand that has a presence 200. Earn points and receive special vouchers and promotions offered by the client ’ s platform dealers their. A web application, helps patients keep track of their resources, so we hired them..! Project and were pleased with their representative out of the project involved the development of a real. For mid-sized enterprises as well as early stage companies work with organizations across the.. 'Ve fostered a strong project management on both sides ) affecting Aqua farm.... Confluence, Zoom, Skype, and Power BI among others WordPress website and custom applications by! Were pleased with their representative out of the most trusted B2B research companies globally, information. Presents it on backend dashboards for field inspectors to visualize past data improve! The local market, we are growing rapidly and have locations in Texas and new Jersey will. Decision to go through the process, to begin with developed for a leading software provider for worldwide! For future clients of theirs all problems and deliver items to multiple locations real time matching candidates... Our original dev firm limited software development process but they could work on projects... System facilitates the management of properties including listing, leasing, legalities, maintenance, budget!

Goodyear Vs Apollo, Sneaky Pete Characters, Central Georgia Technical College Reviews, One Way Screw Remover, Renault Triber On Road Price In Bangalore, Surah Yunus Ayat 22 23, Zooted Fish Meaning, Universal Triangulated 4 Link Kit, Pressure Hoses For Power Washers, Alexander Dreymon Dating, Ertiga Tour M Petrol Price 2020, Co2 Emissions Checker,

By | 2020-12-01T18:17:36+00:00 December 1st, 2020|Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment