Pure-wave Replacement Parts, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Buy 5kg Dumbbell, V10 Crown Vic For Sale, I Got The Labi Siffre Lyrics, Reverse Transfer Bank, Chiweenie Puppies For Sale In Illinois, Nissan R33 For Sale South Africa, Smile Makers The Romantic, "/>

aloft hotel durham

//aloft hotel durham

aloft hotel durham

Due to the location in the heart of Durham, it is easy to get to such landmark as Historic Durham Athletic Park, which is around 15 minutes' walk. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Aloft Durham Downtown is a 120-room boutique hotel adjacent to the Durham Performing Arts Center. Conveniently located restaurants include The Parlour, Pizzeria Toro, and Mateo Bar De Tapas. The hotel is green in that it uses the dispensers in the shower for shower gel and a shampoo and conditioner all in one. The person at the front desk was so nice and helpful. Join our community to receive the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration! the bulk amenity shower gel or hand soap, but I realize that is the brand standard and nothing the hotel can do about that. Kick it up a notch at Aloft Durham Downtown. Grønne hotellvalg i Durham. We pride ourselves on ensuring all of our guests receive nothing less than a perfect experience so please reach out to me directly should you give us a second chance. Aloft Durham Downtown. Kind of a high rate for what the property is. Welcome to the world of Aloft! more. Hotels near DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center, Hotels near American Tobacco Historic District, Hotels near Durham Visitor Information Center, Hotels near North Carolina Central University, Hotels near Center For Employment Training - Durham, Hotels near Durham Technical Community College, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Durham, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Durham Campus, Hotels near University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I do wish I got his name. This Aloft also doesn't allow dogs. Which room amenities are available at Aloft Durham Downtown? The hotel is 350 feet from American Tobacco Campus, 350 feet from Durham Performing Arts Center and 6.3 mi from Research Triangle Park. We enjoyed the convenience of this property to the performing arts center and multiple dining options in the area. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Are there opportunities to exercise at Aloft Durham Downtown? Unfortunately, due to covid everything was closed off. One child below the age of 18 can use existing beds for free. The lobby bar is complemented by billiards and a terrace.Cots, a mini club and board games for children are provided at Aloft Durham Downtown Hotel. I will find another hotel for my next multiple show weekend. Our room was fairly spacious with multiple surfaces for luggage and being able to relax on a small couch. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Aloft Durham Downtown? More Photos See More Photos Most Recent Guest Review "Due to road work, it took us almost an hour to find a way to access the hotel parking lot.2018-07-10" Map of Aloft Hotel Downtown Durham. View deals for Aloft Durham Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Book the Aloft Durham Downtown - Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Durham. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. We encountered a housekeeper with a cart in the elevator; when it stopped at our floor, she never acknowledged us or made an attempt to move the cart over so we could get on the elevator and stayed on her phone, so we waited until the next one. There are more places to choose from in the Durham area. The six story, 104,000-square-foot building includes a conference center, cocktail lounge, kitchen and servery, and an outdoor pool. The lighting was confusing as there was a master switch that everything was connected too. See 210 traveler reviews, 158 candid photos, and great deals for Aloft Durham Downtown, ranked #29 of 71 hotels in Durham and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. View Map. We’re checking available properties nearby. I stayed here for just a solo night after the end of a long business trip. Ta en titt på bilder, les anmeldelser fra tidligere gjester og bestill hotell med vår prismatch. I ran into him again after the show and he genuinely wondered how I enjoyed it. About aloft Hotels By Marriott Durham Aloft Hotels is a hotel chain known for its modern architectural design style and its distinctive quality of dubbing basic hotel amenities, such as the pool to 'splash'. re:fuel by Aloft(SM) Perk-up or chill out with gourmet snacks, grab-and go-meals and make-your-own cappuccinos at Re:fuel by Aloft. Built in 2015, the property is designed in a historical style. Now $101 (Was $̶1̶3̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Aloft Durham Downtown, Durham. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. What food & drink options are available at Aloft Durham Downtown? The free in-room coffee and tea were much better than what hotels usually offer. Our modern, loft-inspired hotel rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-panel TVs and mini-refrigerators for an inspiring stay. Priser fra 1 449 kr. Due to the location in the heart of Durham, it is easy to get to such landmark as Historic Durham Athletic Park, which is around 15 minutes' walk. Wesley.Hsu@aloftdurhamdowntown.com. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. All rights reserved. Also, big thumbs up for the Bliss soap and body lotion in the bathroom!

Pure-wave Replacement Parts, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Buy 5kg Dumbbell, V10 Crown Vic For Sale, I Got The Labi Siffre Lyrics, Reverse Transfer Bank, Chiweenie Puppies For Sale In Illinois, Nissan R33 For Sale South Africa, Smile Makers The Romantic,

By | 2020-12-01T18:17:36+00:00 December 1st, 2020|Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment