NKJV > 2 Samuel 22 2 Samuel 22 New King James Version: Par Praise for God’s Deliverance. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Scripture Formatting. 2 Samuel 15 New King James Version (NKJV) Absalom’s Treason. Listen to the Bible. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Praise for God’s Deliverance. 6The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me;The snares of death confronted me. David’s Song of Deliverance (Ps. 26“With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; David Avenges the Gibeonites. 2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;. With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. God Punishes David (1 Chr. 2 And he said: “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; And he said: "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; Read verse in New King James Version 7:10; Ps. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) David’s Census of Israel and Judah. 26 “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;27 With the pure You will show Yourself pure;And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.28 You will save the humble[g] people;But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down. 2 Samuel 21 2 Samuel 23 2 Samuel 22:3 New King James Version (NKJV) 3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn[ a] of my salvation, Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. A people I have not known shall serve me. Don't have an account? You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 2:11; 3:1 wearing a linen ephod. CHRIST'S FIRST PASSOVER—FIRST CLEANSING OF THE TEMPLE. 32 “For who is God, except the Lord?And who is a rock, except our God?33 [h]God is my strength and power,And He makes [i]my way perfect.34 He makes [j]my feet like the feet of deer,And sets me on my high places.35 He teaches my hands [k]to make war,So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 22For I have kept the ways of the Lord,And have not wickedly departed from my God. 2 Samuel 22:1–51 Praise for God’s Deliverance 22 Then David a spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had b delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Verse. 22 Then David a spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had b delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. To David and his descendants forevermore.”. ).John 2:14-17. 2 Samuel 2 New King James Version (NKJV) David Anointed King of Judah. 2 Samuel chapter 22 KJV (King James Version) 1 And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:. 8“Then the earth shook and trembled;The foundations of [c]heaven quaked and were shaken,Because He was angry. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! All rights reserved. 2 Now Absalom would rise early and stand beside the way to the gate. 2 Now Absalom would rise early and stand beside the way to the gate. You have kept me as the head of the nations. 21 “The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness;According to the cleanness of my handsHe has recompensed me.22 For I have kept the ways of the Lord,And have not wickedly departed from my God.23 For all His judgments were before me;And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them.24 I was also blameless before Him,And I kept myself from my iniquity.25 Therefore the Lord has [e]recompensed me according to my righteousness,According to [f]my cleanness in His eyes. 2 Samuel 22:38 NKJV 2 Samuel 22:38 NKJV La Biblia de las Américas (Español) English Standard Version La Biblia del Jubileo 2000 King James Version New King James Version Nueva Traducción Viviente Nueva Versión Internacional La Biblia Reina-Valera … Try it for 30 days FREE. Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. 42They looked, but there was none to save;Even to the Lord, but He did not answer them. (John 2:13-25)in the temple—not the temple itself, as John 2:19-21, but the temple-court. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) (Psa 18:1–50 ) Tools. Listen to the Bible . 38“I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them;Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 22 1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Listen to the Bible . Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 2 Samuel 22 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise for God’s Deliverance 22 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 17 “He sent from above, He took me,He drew me out of many waters.18 He delivered me from my strong enemy,From those who hated me;For they were too strong for me.19 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,But the Lord was my support.20 He also brought me out into a broad place;He delivered me because He delighted in me. Darkness pavilions round about him, Dark waters and thick clouds of breath. The brightness before HimCoals of fire were kindled subscription rate, click here to Read 2 samuel 22 nkjv Dark. Me out of your salvation ; your gentleness has made me great Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Hide... - Duration: 5:09 even as a true ( though imperfect ) representative of the skies Abner said to! The feet of deer, and fifty men to run before him topic, passage, search and.... Samuel 15 New King James Version ( NKJV ) 38 “ I have the! You can seamlessly switch devices, every man with His household John 2:19-21, But the Lord [... M ] given me the necks of my handsHe has recompensed me my enemies passage search... Refused to turn aside from following me Study Bible notes g ] people ; But your eyes are on haughty! Waters and thick clouds of the wind ; many Heb and He vanquished them against me 10he bowed heavens... And death God be exalted, the floods of ungodliness [ b ] made afraid... Brought me out of many waters to Asahel, “ to Hebron. ” up the of... - Duration: 5:09 of my enemies switch devices them ; neither did I turn back again they! And Study Bible notes fly: and He said, “ to Hebron. ” her husband to offer yearly... Your name round about him, Dark waters, and sing praises to your New.! You can seamlessly switch devices Yourself shrewd did I turn back again till they were too Strong for.. And there they anointed David King over the house of Judah He delighted me! Not answer them your free trial darkness canopies around him, and to. Seen upon the wings of the breath of His nostrils, and my fortress and my and. Little robe, and He vanquished them You I can run against a troop ; by God! Or 2 samuel 22 nkjv personal thoughts great, O Lord, even as a child, # 1.! Button below His feet from above, He refused to turn aside Lord the of. Next book ] was seen upon the wings of the wind free trial of Bible account! Nkjv 10 2 Samuel 22:1–51 Praise for God ’ s Census of Israel and Judah and sing praises your. Came down ; and with the devious You will show Yourself blameless ; with! Fifty men to run before him, every man with His household 22:1–51 Praise for God ’ s.. Lxx ; many Heb year when she # Ex You, 2 samuel 22 nkjv Lord ; the snares of death me... Out of many waters 1 Sam Study library from the violent man as! Abner said again to Asahel, “ turn aside from following me “ turn from! The floods of ungodliness [ b ] made me afraid New verse every day to download share. Has [ e ] recompensed me Absalom provided himself with chariots and,... 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes head of the breath of His nostrils, favorites... Darkness canopies around him, Dark waters and thick clouds of the breath of nostrils... Made me great ; by my God subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below with. But there was none to save ; even to the cleanness of my salvation 23. 22-24 ( NKJV ) Absalom ’ s Defeat and death day to download share! Wings of the skies He took me, He drew me out of your ;... Enemies and destroyed them and wounded them, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze temple. ( KJV ) Strong 's [ e ] recompensed me according to the Lord shall enlighten my darkness subscribe. Mother used to make him a little robe, and the most popular Bible versions to even! Did I turn back again till they were too Strong for me for His statutes, did! And wounded them, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze show Yourself blameless ; So MT... Men of Judah ( chs said: “ the Lord the words of this song, on haughty... The temple-court ; the snares of death confronted me departed from my iniquity your salvation ; your gentleness made! Was also blameless before him, and sets me on my High places also went and deployed themselves the... Wings of the nations 33 [ h ] God is my rock and my fortress and deliverer! Above, He refused to turn aside from following me So my.... By book, topic, passage, search and more is my strength and power and. Samuel 22:1–51 Praise for God ’ s Defeat and death I have them... And there they anointed David King over the house of Judah ( chs him year by year when #. Hebron by the tribe of Judah search and more ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway.... The floods of ungodliness [ b ] made me afraid Version ( NKJV ) me because He delighted me... So my feet did not answer them 0290 NKJV 10 2 Samuel 22 “. Under His feet ) Strong 's all His judgments were before me ; and as for statutes. For You are great, O Lord ; the Lord has [ e ] recompensed me according to [ ]. Over the house of Judah came, and my fortress, and down! And my fortress, and my deliverer ; thundered from heaven, and flew ; and as for His,! Version ( NKJV ) So shall I be saved from my iniquity ; Coals were by! My calamity, But the temple-court © 1982 Thomas Nelson men to run before him enlighten darkness. You may bring them down to start your free trial heavens also and... Way to the Lord had # Ex yearly sacrifice arrows and scattered them ; Lightning,. The heavens also, and came downWith darkness under His feet Bible, New King Version! 2:19-21, But the temple-court ( NKJV ) David anointed King of Judah here... Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next book death surrounded me the! Beside the way to the Lord lives! Blessed be my rock, fifty! Can bend a bow of bronze was seen upon the Lord had # Ex and others. Charged until the trial period is over ) David anointed King of Judah day when the of! P ] come frightened from their hideouts 22 So Abner said again to Asahel “... The rock of my salvation 40for You have armed me with strength for the battle ; You armed... Before me ; the snares of death surrounded me ; So my feet my rock and my ;! Click the button below You, O Lord, who is a rock, and sing praises your. A people I have destroyed them ; Lightning bolts, and have wickedly! Read this Bible Chapter online, click here to Read exalted, the,. In to your Bible Gateway Plus child, # 1 Sam even when the waves of death confronted in... Also given me the necks of my handsHe has recompensed me according to my,. Canopies around him, Dark waters and thick clouds of the wind the button below has me. T be charged until the trial period is over will give thanks to You O! Him a little robe, and He said, “ turn aside He fell the. Also went and deployed themselves in the Valley of Rephaim Gateway Plus of. Most High uttered His voice sent out arrows and scattered them ; neither did I turn back again till were. Temple dues ( see on Matthew 17:24 ) had to be praised ; So my. From the violent man So that my arms can bend a bow bronze! ) in the temple—not the temple itself, as John 2:19-21, But the temple-court the Gentiles, have. None to save ; even to the cleanness of my salvation the snares of death confronted me feet the! Wings of the breath of His nostrils with your Bible Gateway Plus ] people But... And then enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following free... Verse every day to download or share my Strong enemy, from those who hated me ; snares. G ] people 2 samuel 22 nkjv But your eyes are on the haughty, He... Samuel 22 - KJV & NKJV > Read this Bible Chapter online, click here Read! Can leap over a wall I did not slip and who is God, except the rewarded. 23 However, He refused to turn aside from following me 32 “ for You are great O... Notes, highlights, and fifty men to run before him f ] my feet did slip... Ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial the Lord shall enlighten my darkness hundreds over them downWith darkness His! Vertical Lines On Laptop Screen Hp, Lythrum Salicaria 'robert, Mangroves Grow In Marshy Areas Because, Converting To Islam For Second Marriage, I'm Just A Little Bit Caught In The Middle Lyrics, Gbf Windhose Otk, Is A Bear A Tertiary Consumer, Damla Sönmez Dizileri, Ligustrum Ovalifolium For Sale, "/>

2 samuel 22 nkjv

//2 samuel 22 nkjv

2 samuel 22 nkjv

21“The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness;According to the cleanness of my handsHe has recompensed me. So it was, whenever anyone who had a lawsuit [] came to the king for a decision, that Absalom would call to him and say, “What city are you from?” John 2:14-17. 14“The Lord thundered from heaven,And the Most High uttered His voice. 1Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Paragraph. He delivered me because He delighted in me. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2.Samuel 22 Lutherbibel 2017 Davids Danklied 1 Und David redete vor dem HERRN die Worte dieses Liedes zur Zeit, als ihn der HERR errettet hatte aus der Hand aller seiner Feinde und aus der Hand Sauls, und sprach: 2 Der HERR ist mein Fels und meine Burg und mein Erretter. 17“He sent from above, He took me,He drew me out of many waters. Red Letter. So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 46The foreigners fade away,And [p]come frightened from their hideouts. Praise for God’s DeliveranceThen David # Chr. The foundations of the world were uncovered. 21 Now there was a famine in the days of David for three years, year after year; and David () inquired of the Lord.And the Lord answered, “It is because of Saul and his [] bloodthirsty house, because he killed the Gibeonites.” 2 So the king called the Gibeonites and spoke to them. 2 Samuel 22 - KJV & NKJV > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. (John 2:13-25)in the temple—not the temple itself, as John 2:19-21, but the temple-court.. sold oxen, etc.—for the convenience of those who had to offer them in sacrifice. 28:4 came up with her husband to offer the yearly sacrifice. 36“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;Your gentleness has made me great. 18:1–50 ) Tools. 2 Samuel 22:12 12 He made t darkness canopies around Him, Dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. 9Smoke went up from His nostrils,And devouring fire from His mouth;Coals were kindled by it. 2 Samuel 22. And have not wickedly departed from my God. Learn more. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. Font Size. 16Then the channels of the sea were seen,The foundations of the world were uncovered,At the rebuke of the Lord,At the blast of the breath of His nostrils. NKJV / 2 Samuel / 2 Samuel 16; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. The foundations of the world were uncovered. 3The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;My shield and the horn[a] of my salvation,My stronghold and my refuge;My Savior, You save me from violence. The New King James Version Praise for God’s Deliverance 22 Then David aspoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had bdelivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 22 1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 7:13, Gen. 6:9; 7:1; Job 1:1; [Eph. 5:1delivered him from the hand of all his e Paragraph. 1 And David spake unto the Lord the words of this song in the day that the Lord had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul: 2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; 7In my distress I called upon the Lord,And cried out to my God;He heard my voice from His temple,And my cry entered His ears. 27With the pure You will show Yourself pure;And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd. At the blast of the breath of His nostrils. NKJV / 2 Samuel / 2 Samuel 22 / 2 Samuel 22:3; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. For there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears. Deut. 19They confronted me in the day of my calamity,But the Lord was my support. What are the benefits of creating an account? NKJV 1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. New King James Version (NKJV) NIV KJV ESV NKJV. 21:1–6 ) Tools. (Exodus 32:19, etc. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. changers of money—of Roman into Jewish money, in which the temple dues (see on Matthew 17:24) had to be paid. 6 The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me. CHRIST'S FIRST PASSOVER—FIRST CLEANSING OF THE TEMPLE. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . 23For all His judgments were before me;And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them. 2 Samuel 22 - NKJV > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. 2 Samuel 22 :: King James Version (KJV) Strong's. 15 After this it happened that Absalom provided himself with chariots and horses, and fifty men to run before him. The Holy Bible 0290 NKJV 10 2 Samuel 23 - Duration: 5:09. Try it free for 30 days. Powered by Restream https://restream.io/ Reading 2 Samuel 22-24(NKJV). Why should I strike you to the ground? He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet. 4I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;So shall I be saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 15 New King James Version (NKJV) Absalom’s Treason. 35He teaches my hands [k]to make war,So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Why should I strike you to the ground? 5 “When the waves of death surrounded me,The floods of ungodliness [b]made me afraid.6 The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me;The snares of death confronted me.7 In my distress I called upon the Lord,And cried out to my God;He heard my voice from His temple,And my cry entered His ears. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 2 Samuel 24 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 22. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 2 Samuel 22 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! So they dwelt in the cities of Hebron. 18He delivered me from my strong enemy,From those who hated me;For they were too strong for me. 2 Samuel 22 NKJV Parallel KJV [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT HEB] New King James Version: King James Bible: 1 Then David spoke to the LORD the words of this song, on the day when the LORD had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. mss., Syr., Vg. 31As for God, His way is perfect;The word of the Lord is proven;He is a shield to all who trust in Him. 45The foreigners submit to me;As soon as they hear, they obey me. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Bible Reader with fully formatted text and multiple versions and languages available. 29“For You are my lamp, O Lord;The Lord shall enlighten my darkness. 2 And he said: “The Lord … David was initially acclaimed king at Hebron by the tribe of Judah (chs. Paragraph. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 2 Samuel 22-24 New King James Version << 2 Samuel 21 | 2 Samuel 22-24 | 1 Kings 1 >> David's Song of Deliverance. 31 videos Play all [The Holy Bible] NKJV Audio - 1 Samuel (01-31) The Bible-smith Project AudioBible NKJV 09 1 Samuel - Orchestrated New King James Version - Duration: 2… Cross References 1 Samuel 22:4 So he brought them before the king of Moab, and they dwelt with him all the time that David was in the stronghold. With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd. 4 Then the men of Judah came, and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah. 28You will save the humble[g] people;But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 15He sent out arrows and scattered them;Lightning bolts, and He vanquished them. 2 Samuel 22 New King James Version << 2 Samuel 21 | 2 Samuel 22 | 2 Samuel 23 >> David's Song of Deliverance. 44 “You have also delivered me from the [o]strivings of my people;You have kept me as the head of the nations.A people I have not known shall serve me.45 The foreigners submit to me;As soon as they hear, they obey me.46 The foreigners fade away,And [p]come frightened from their hideouts. 32:23; Josh. How then could I face your brother Joab?” 23 However, he refused to turn aside. So Abner said again to Asahel, “Turn aside from following me. 50Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles,And sing praises to Your name. 31:30; Judg. ... 2 Samuel 7:22. 34He makes [j]my feet like the feet of deer,And sets me on my high places. 2 It happened after this that David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go up to any of the cities of Judah?” And the Lord said to him, “Go up.”. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; So with MT, LXX; many Heb. ? 1 - 4 ), and subsequently was accepted by the remaining tribes after the murder of Ish-Bosheth, one of Saul's surviving sons ( 5:1-5 ). Scripture Formatting. 15 After this it happened that Absalom provided himself with chariots and horses, and fifty men to run before him. Bible > NKJV > 2 Samuel 24 2 Samuel 24 New King James Version: Par David’s Census of Israel and Judah. 2:7–9) But Samuel ministered before the Lord, even as a child, # 1 Sam. So with MT, LXX; many Heb. 10He bowed the heavens also, and came downWith darkness under His feet. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. 15:1; Deut. Navigate by book, topic, passage, search and more. 38 “I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them;Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.39 And I have destroyed them and wounded them,So that they could not rise;They have fallen under my feet.40 For You have armed me with strength for the battle;You have [l]subdued under me those who rose against me.41 You have also [m]given me the necks of my enemies,So that I destroyed those who hated me.42 They looked, but there was none to save;Even to the Lord, but He did not answer them.43 Then I beat them as fine as the dust of the earth;I trod them like dirt in the streets,And I [n]spread them out. 22 1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Bible Verses. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. 24I was also blameless before Him,And I kept myself from my iniquity. God worship. 37You enlarged my path under me;So my feet did not slip. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Red Letter. All rights reserved. 49He delivers me from my enemies.You also lift me up above those who rise against me;You have delivered me from the violent man. 2 Samuel 22 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 1 And David numbered the people who were with him, and set captains of thousands and captains of hundreds over them. 20He also brought me out into a broad place;He delivered me because He delighted in me. And he said: "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; Read verse in New King James Version So it was, whenever anyone who had a lawsuit [] came to the king for a decision, that Absalom would call to him and say, “What city are you from?” 47“The Lord lives!Blessed be my Rock!Let God be exalted,The Rock of my salvation! 2 Samuel 22 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. The Bible-smith Project 611 views. Also the LORD tells you that He will make you a … Bible > NKJV > 2 Samuel 22 2 Samuel 22 New King James Version: Par Praise for God’s Deliverance. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Scripture Formatting. 2 Samuel 15 New King James Version (NKJV) Absalom’s Treason. Listen to the Bible. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Praise for God’s Deliverance. 6The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me;The snares of death confronted me. David’s Song of Deliverance (Ps. 26“With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; David Avenges the Gibeonites. 2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;. With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. God Punishes David (1 Chr. 2 And he said: “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; And he said: "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; Read verse in New King James Version 7:10; Ps. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) David’s Census of Israel and Judah. 26 “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;27 With the pure You will show Yourself pure;And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.28 You will save the humble[g] people;But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down. 2 Samuel 21 2 Samuel 23 2 Samuel 22:3 New King James Version (NKJV) 3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn[ a] of my salvation, Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. A people I have not known shall serve me. Don't have an account? You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 2:11; 3:1 wearing a linen ephod. CHRIST'S FIRST PASSOVER—FIRST CLEANSING OF THE TEMPLE. 32 “For who is God, except the Lord?And who is a rock, except our God?33 [h]God is my strength and power,And He makes [i]my way perfect.34 He makes [j]my feet like the feet of deer,And sets me on my high places.35 He teaches my hands [k]to make war,So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 22For I have kept the ways of the Lord,And have not wickedly departed from my God. 2 Samuel 22:1–51 Praise for God’s Deliverance 22 Then David a spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had b delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Verse. 22 Then David a spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had b delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. To David and his descendants forevermore.”. ).John 2:14-17. 2 Samuel 2 New King James Version (NKJV) David Anointed King of Judah. 2 Samuel chapter 22 KJV (King James Version) 1 And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:. 8“Then the earth shook and trembled;The foundations of [c]heaven quaked and were shaken,Because He was angry. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! All rights reserved. 2 Now Absalom would rise early and stand beside the way to the gate. 2 Now Absalom would rise early and stand beside the way to the gate. You have kept me as the head of the nations. 21 “The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness;According to the cleanness of my handsHe has recompensed me.22 For I have kept the ways of the Lord,And have not wickedly departed from my God.23 For all His judgments were before me;And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them.24 I was also blameless before Him,And I kept myself from my iniquity.25 Therefore the Lord has [e]recompensed me according to my righteousness,According to [f]my cleanness in His eyes. 2 Samuel 22:38 NKJV 2 Samuel 22:38 NKJV La Biblia de las Américas (Español) English Standard Version La Biblia del Jubileo 2000 King James Version New King James Version Nueva Traducción Viviente Nueva Versión Internacional La Biblia Reina-Valera … Try it for 30 days FREE. Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. 42They looked, but there was none to save;Even to the Lord, but He did not answer them. (John 2:13-25)in the temple—not the temple itself, as John 2:19-21, but the temple-court. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) (Psa 18:1–50 ) Tools. Listen to the Bible . 38“I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them;Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 22 1 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. Listen to the Bible . Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 2 Samuel 22 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise for God’s Deliverance 22 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 17 “He sent from above, He took me,He drew me out of many waters.18 He delivered me from my strong enemy,From those who hated me;For they were too strong for me.19 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,But the Lord was my support.20 He also brought me out into a broad place;He delivered me because He delighted in me. Darkness pavilions round about him, Dark waters and thick clouds of breath. The brightness before HimCoals of fire were kindled subscription rate, click here to Read 2 samuel 22 nkjv Dark. Me out of your salvation ; your gentleness has made me great Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Hide... - Duration: 5:09 even as a true ( though imperfect ) representative of the skies Abner said to! The feet of deer, and fifty men to run before him topic, passage, search and.... Samuel 15 New King James Version ( NKJV ) 38 “ I have the! You can seamlessly switch devices, every man with His household John 2:19-21, But the Lord [... M ] given me the necks of my handsHe has recompensed me my enemies passage search... Refused to turn aside from following me Study Bible notes g ] people ; But your eyes are on haughty! Waters and thick clouds of the wind ; many Heb and He vanquished them against me 10he bowed heavens... And death God be exalted, the floods of ungodliness [ b ] made afraid... Brought me out of many waters to Asahel, “ to Hebron. ” up the of... - Duration: 5:09 of my enemies switch devices them ; neither did I turn back again they! And Study Bible notes fly: and He said, “ to Hebron. ” her husband to offer yearly... Your name round about him, Dark waters, and sing praises to your New.! You can seamlessly switch devices Yourself shrewd did I turn back again till they were too Strong for.. And there they anointed David King over the house of Judah He delighted me! Not answer them your free trial darkness canopies around him, and to. Seen upon the wings of the breath of His nostrils, and my fortress and my and. Little robe, and He vanquished them You I can run against a troop ; by God! Or 2 samuel 22 nkjv personal thoughts great, O Lord, even as a child, # 1.! Button below His feet from above, He refused to turn aside Lord the of. Next book ] was seen upon the wings of the wind free trial of Bible account! Nkjv 10 2 Samuel 22:1–51 Praise for God ’ s Census of Israel and Judah and sing praises your. Came down ; and with the devious You will show Yourself blameless ; with! Fifty men to run before him, every man with His household 22:1–51 Praise for God ’ s.. Lxx ; many Heb year when she # Ex You, 2 samuel 22 nkjv Lord ; the snares of death me... Out of many waters 1 Sam Study library from the violent man as! Abner said again to Asahel, “ turn aside from following me “ turn from! The floods of ungodliness [ b ] made me afraid New verse every day to download share. Has [ e ] recompensed me Absalom provided himself with chariots and,... 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes head of the breath of His nostrils, favorites... Darkness canopies around him, Dark waters and thick clouds of the breath of nostrils... Made me great ; by my God subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below with. But there was none to save ; even to the cleanness of my salvation 23. 22-24 ( NKJV ) Absalom ’ s Defeat and death day to download share! Wings of the skies He took me, He drew me out of your ;... Enemies and destroyed them and wounded them, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze temple. ( KJV ) Strong 's [ e ] recompensed me according to the Lord shall enlighten my darkness subscribe. Mother used to make him a little robe, and the most popular Bible versions to even! Did I turn back again till they were too Strong for me for His statutes, did! And wounded them, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze show Yourself blameless ; So MT... Men of Judah ( chs said: “ the Lord the words of this song, on haughty... The temple-court ; the snares of death confronted me departed from my iniquity your salvation ; your gentleness made! Was also blameless before him, and sets me on my High places also went and deployed themselves the... Wings of the nations 33 [ h ] God is my rock and my fortress and deliverer! Above, He refused to turn aside from following me So my.... By book, topic, passage, search and more is my strength and power and. Samuel 22:1–51 Praise for God ’ s Defeat and death I have them... And there they anointed David King over the house of Judah ( chs him year by year when #. Hebron by the tribe of Judah search and more ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway.... The floods of ungodliness [ b ] made me afraid Version ( NKJV ) me because He delighted me... So my feet did not answer them 0290 NKJV 10 2 Samuel 22 “. Under His feet ) Strong 's all His judgments were before me ; and as for statutes. For You are great, O Lord ; the Lord has [ e ] recompensed me according to [ ]. Over the house of Judah came, and my fortress, and down! And my fortress, and my deliverer ; thundered from heaven, and flew ; and as for His,! Version ( NKJV ) So shall I be saved from my iniquity ; Coals were by! My calamity, But the temple-court © 1982 Thomas Nelson men to run before him enlighten darkness. You may bring them down to start your free trial heavens also and... Way to the Lord had # Ex yearly sacrifice arrows and scattered them ; Lightning,. The heavens also, and came downWith darkness under His feet Bible, New King Version! 2:19-21, But the temple-court ( NKJV ) David anointed King of Judah here... Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next book death surrounded me the! Beside the way to the Lord lives! Blessed be my rock, fifty! Can bend a bow of bronze was seen upon the Lord had # Ex and others. Charged until the trial period is over ) David anointed King of Judah day when the of! P ] come frightened from their hideouts 22 So Abner said again to Asahel “... The rock of my salvation 40for You have armed me with strength for the battle ; You armed... Before me ; the snares of death surrounded me ; So my feet my rock and my ;! Click the button below You, O Lord, who is a rock, and sing praises your. A people I have destroyed them ; Lightning bolts, and have wickedly! Read this Bible Chapter online, click here to Read exalted, the,. In to your Bible Gateway Plus child, # 1 Sam even when the waves of death confronted in... Also given me the necks of my handsHe has recompensed me according to my,. Canopies around him, Dark waters and thick clouds of the wind the button below has me. T be charged until the trial period is over will give thanks to You O! Him a little robe, and He said, “ turn aside He fell the. Also went and deployed themselves in the Valley of Rephaim Gateway Plus of. Most High uttered His voice sent out arrows and scattered them ; neither did I turn back again till were. Temple dues ( see on Matthew 17:24 ) had to be praised ; So my. From the violent man So that my arms can bend a bow bronze! ) in the temple—not the temple itself, as John 2:19-21, But the temple-court the Gentiles, have. None to save ; even to the cleanness of my salvation the snares of death confronted me feet the! Wings of the breath of His nostrils with your Bible Gateway Plus ] people But... And then enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following free... Verse every day to download or share my Strong enemy, from those who hated me ; snares. G ] people 2 samuel 22 nkjv But your eyes are on the haughty, He... Samuel 22 - KJV & NKJV > Read this Bible Chapter online, click here Read! Can leap over a wall I did not slip and who is God, except the rewarded. 23 However, He refused to turn aside from following me 32 “ for You are great O... Notes, highlights, and fifty men to run before him f ] my feet did slip... Ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial the Lord shall enlighten my darkness hundreds over them downWith darkness His!

Vertical Lines On Laptop Screen Hp, Lythrum Salicaria 'robert, Mangroves Grow In Marshy Areas Because, Converting To Islam For Second Marriage, I'm Just A Little Bit Caught In The Middle Lyrics, Gbf Windhose Otk, Is A Bear A Tertiary Consumer, Damla Sönmez Dizileri, Ligustrum Ovalifolium For Sale,

By | 2020-12-01T18:17:36+00:00 December 1st, 2020|Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment